Local Girls' Clubs
Click the logos below to visit the websites for more information on the local girls' hockey programs.
Missouri Youth Hockey Girls Committe
To Grow the Game of Girls Hockey through improved opportunities within clubs and affiliations working together to strengthen relationships with players and families.
Provide Opportunities to girls through regional communication and Girls Clubs supporting each other and existing Missouri Hockey clubs
- Tier 1 Girls Hockey should meet under the Tier 1 Committee. Tier 1 Girls Hockey presence is not limited to Tier 1 and will be consulted when needed and when united events are involved or being planned to further the unification of girls grown regionally. *please see additional goals for United Events description
- Girls playing Co-ed Hockey will continue to follow rules set in place under current Missouri Hockey rules not exclusive to Girls Hockey.
- A bigger presence on the Missouri Hockey Formats
- Providing Girls Events outside of club events “United Events” spearheaded by the Blues organization in this 2-year commitment
- College information, Planning Path, Outreach, Collegiate options exclusive to Girls teams
- Expanded Opportunities for Girls through player development and club development including the goals set above.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MISSOURI YOUTH GIRLS EXCLUSIVE CLUB RULES
This document includes:
- Girl's Committee Rules
- Transfer Rules
GIRLS TRANSFER POLICY:
1. Transfers will be accepted in random draw format (names will be entered into a random draw program)
2. All transfer requests must be submitted using this form.
3. Transfer requests will be forwarded to the Girls Committee
4. Transfers must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, June 2nd, 2023
5. Girls will be given a 1st and 2nd choice club to transfer.
6. All data will be placed in a program to create a random selection. All 1st Choice selections will be drawn first. If a club doesn’t meet their maximum number of transfers 2nd choice will be re-entered into the program for random draw.
Please click the link below to fill out and submit you TRANSFER APPLICATION if you are interested in transferring from your current girls club to different girls club.
Exciting News for Girls Hockey in St. Louis
Elite Program Update:
As a supplement to the rules for all-girls hockey programs that went into effect for the 2022-23 season, the Missouri Hockey Youth Division Board recently adopted a new set of rules for all-girls hockey elite programs effective for the upcoming 2023-24 season. These recently adopted rules are the result of a months-long collaboration among the current all-girls hockey programs in St. Louis (Lady Falcons, Lady Liberty and Lady Cyclones), with assistance from the Missouri Hockey Youth Division Board, including the Central States Commissioner and the AAA Commissioner.
These new rules are intended to help improve opportunities for girls to play at the Elite level and to promote stability for and cooperation among the all-girls clubs as they establish and grow their respective Elite programs.
Please click on the link below to view the newly adopted rules, including information about the new Elite program tryout format, roster requirements and annual reset. Please also see the schedule for the initial tryouts for 12U and 14U below (please check the club website for more details as to times/locations).
Note that these newly adopted rules apply to Tier II all-girls clubs and do not affect girls playing on Missouri Hockey Youth Division co-ed teams or on Tier I all-girls teams. Further, these rules only apply to the 12U and 14U age levels (girls teams at the 10U age level and below and the 16U level and above shall follow the general Girls Rules, including with respect to transfers and open districts).
While we may compete with each other on the ice, we recognize that we need to work together off of the ice for the betterment of girls hockey in St. Louis. Please contact any of our clubs or the Missouri Hockey Youth Division with any questions regarding the new rules at the email addresses below.
Lady Falcons (Derrick.Tackett@chesterfieldhockey.com)
Lady Liberty (email@example.com)
Lady Cyclones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Missouri Hockey Youth Division (email@example.com)