Local Girls' Clubs
Click the logos below to visit the websites for more information on the local girls' hockey programs.
Missouri Youth Hockey Girls Committe
To Grow the Game of Girls Hockey through improved opportunities within clubs and affiliations working together to strengthen relationships with players and families.
Provide Opportunities to girls through regional communication and Girls Clubs supporting each other and existing Missouri Hockey clubs
- Tier 1 Girls Hockey should meet under the Tier 1 Committee. Tier 1 Girls Hockey presence is not limited to Tier 1 and will be consulted when needed and when united events are involved or being planned to further the unification of girls grown regionally. *please see additional goals for United Events description
- Girls playing Co-ed Hockey will continue to follow rules set in place under current Missouri Hockey rules not exclusive to Girls Hockey.
- A bigger presence on the Missouri Hockey Formats
- Providing Girls Events outside of club events “United Events” spearheaded by the Blues organization in this 2-year commitment
- College information, Planning Path, Outreach, Collegiate options exclusive to Girls teams
- Expanded Opportunities for Girls through player development and club development including the goals set above.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MISSOURI YOUTH GIRLS EXCLUSIVE CLUB RULES
This document includes:
- Girl's Committee Rules
- Transfer Rules
GIRLS TRANSFER POLICY
1. Transfers will be accepted in random draw format (names will be entered into a random draw program)
2. All transfer requests must be submitted using this form.
3. Transfer requests will be forwarded to the Girls Committee
4. Transfers must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, June 10th, 2022
5. Girls will be given a 1st and 2nd choice club to transfer.
6. All data will be placed in a program to create a random selection. All 1st Choice selections will be drawn first. If a club doesn’t meet their maximum number of transfers 2nd choice will be re-entered into the program for random draw.
Please click the link below to fill out and submit you TRANSFER APPLICATION if you are interested in transferring from your current girls club to different girls club.
USA Hockey Central District Girl's Tryouts
USA Hockey Central District Girl’s Tryout for 2022 will be held at Artic Ice Arena in Orland Park, IL April 8-10, 2022. All USA Hockey registered female skaters that wish to try out for USA Hockey National Select Camps as well as the Central District Development Camp MUST attend this tryout to be evaluated. This is an OPEN tryout; any female residing in the Central District (WI, IL, MO, KS, NE, IA) are eligible to participate. In 2021, over 460 girls participated in the tryout, Register between February 1 and February 15 to secure a spot. Registration will be limited to the following birth years: 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
Late registrations will be placed on a wait list and will only be accepted if spots become available. Cost is $150. Register at centraldistricthockey.org beginning February 1, 2022
Eligible birth year skaters:
- 2008 – Central District Development Camp
- 2007 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey 15 Player Development Camp & U18 Select
- 2006 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey U18 Select or U16 Development Camp
- 2005 – Central District Development Camp / USA Hockey U18 Select or U17 Development Camp
Visit USA Hockey Girls Player Development for complete details and National Notification Timeline
2009 and younger skaters are NOT eligible to tryout