How to find Team Contacts
1.Navigate to your TEAM PAGE
Navigate to your team page on Mohockeyyd.org by logging in to your Account at the top left of the page (or in the navigation drop-down on a mobile device) and then click on TEAMS found in the left navigation bar. The team(s) your are assigned to as staff will now be displayed. You must use the same email address as the one your club used to assign you as STAFF to your team or you will not see your team(s). Click on the team in the division you need contacts for.
2. Click on CONTACTS
Once on your team page, click CONTACTS that is now displayed, on desktop, this will show up to the left. On a mobile device, click the down arrow to the right of your team name.
1.Click on STANDINGS found on the right side of the top blue navigation bar
2.Scroll and then click on the team you need contacts for
3. Click on CONTACTS
Contacts are only available to STAFF, you must be logged into Crossbar to view Contacts.
How to Schedule Games
1. Navigate to your Team Page
Navigate to your team page on Mohockeyyd.org by going to Account at the top left of the page (or in the navigation drop-down on a mobile device) and then going to Teams.
2. Click Games
Once on your team page, go to the Games section of your team page using the team navigation. On desktop, this will show up to the left. On a mobile device, click the down arrow to the right of your team name.
3. Add Game
In the upper right hand corner, click the Add Game button. If this button is not there, it means one of two things:
- Game scheduling has been disabled by the league.
- Your account does not have permission. Go back to the team home page to verify that you are listed on the team staff. If you are not, then contact your club administrator to be added to the team staff. If you are listed, then make sure that you are logged in with the correct email address.
How to Score Games and Upload Scoresheets
How to Ensure you Receive Emails
Not receiving emails, can't find email
Here are the steps to take:
- Make sure your profile settings are set to receive emails from your organization.
- If your organization has sent an email and you haven't received it, check your SPAM folder.
- If the email is not in your SPAM folder, log in to the email provider's website. The spam folder often doesn’t completely sync to other apps such as Apple Mail or Android email apps.
- If you have recently updated your email, you MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. You will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- Lastly, be sure that you have firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your email contacts. Email providers generally do not send email to SPAM folders if coming from a known email contact.