Links / Forms / Documents
Missouri Hockey requires teams traveling out of the immediate St. Louis area to obtain a travel permit from the Missouri Hockey registrar. Travel permits are required for all tournaments and all practice, friendship and exhibition games if one of the teams playing is not a Missouri Hockey League team. Travel permits are not required for Missouri Hockey League games.
By applying for a Missouri Hockey travel permit the applicant, coaches, and team agree to abide by the federal health guidelines and regulations in force at the time and location of the event.
FAILURE TO OBTAIN A TRAVEL PERMIT WILL RESULT IN $100 FEE PER INCIDENT and the possibility of additional Rules and Discipline action.
Visit the Missouri Hockey, Inc. District Registrar Page for Information and applications for:
- Tournament Sanctioning
- Travel Permits for travel within Missouri Hockey, Inc. jurisdiction
- Travel Permits for travel in USA and Canada outside of Missouri Hockey, Inc. Jurisdiction
USA Hockey provides award patches for players participating in games during the fall hockey season. Patches are limited to one of each patch per player per season.
Hat Trick Award – For a player scoring three goals in a game.
Playmaker Award – For a player registering three assists in a game.
Zero Club Award – For a goalkeeper playing a complete game without allowing a goal. Goalkeeper must play the entire game to receive the award.
- The recipient is a registered player.
- The game was in league competition (not exhibition) or a sanctioned tournament involving registered USA Hockey teams.
- The game was officiated by a registered USA Hockey Referee.
- A copy of the score sheet is supplied to the Associate Registrar.
- Limit of ONE of each award, per player, per season.
Click link above to download patch request form.
MAIHA provides scoresheets for Youth Division fall/winter season games. These are provided to teams during the scheduling period. If you need additional scoresheets contact Karen at email@example.com or 314-842-6466.
If your club/team needs scoresheets for spring/summer hockey games or tournaments you may order them through The Official's Warehouse website or by calling 1-888-806-7337.